Thank you for filling out the form, you will receive the budget shortly.
Why work with us?
1. We work to minimise the risk of unexpected events that arise in the works.
2. If you request it, we make a tailor-made plan with the ‘step by step’ so that you always know how your work will be.
3. We think about your peace of mind and that you have a quality project.
4. You can get a personalised follow-up of the work so that you never have any problems.
5. The best applicators and professionals in the sector endorse our products and solutions.
While we give you a quote, click on the button below to access our “Project Gallery”, where you will find inspiration for your floors and walls where you will find inspiration for your floors and walls
Frequently asked questions
Can MicroQuarz be installed in a swimming pool? MicroQuarz can be perfectly installed in a swimming pool, but it is a very complex installation, because two types of pressure converge in a swimming pool, the phreatic pressure of the outside humidity and the...
Can MicroQuarz be applied to underfloor heating? Of course it can. Whether it is a new construction or a renovation. As long as you comply with the five important conditions that must be taken into account before starting the installation, which are that the subfloor...
Is MicroQuarz slip resistant? Of course it is. Even if you want a higher degree of slip-resistance, this can be achieved by adding an additive to the varnish, which is micro glass beads that make the surface very rough and very slip-resistant. But the actual level of...
Can MicroQuarz colours be combined on the same surface? Of course you can combine different MicroQuarz colours, there is no problem in mixing colours in the same MicroQuarz microcement application. You can use different shades of grey or different shades of brown with...
Excellent proposal of finishes, with high quality materials and affordable prices, I highly recommend them.
I have installed the MicroQuarz product in the colour “MQ-24” in my bathrooms and not only has it looked great, but it is also easier to clean as I don’t have tile joints… it looks impeccable and modern. I love it!!!